Smartphones are all around us now and they have been very influential in diverse ways. The bad side of it, however is kids and workers are often distracted and rather, use precious time texting and doing other irrelevant things.
There are a number of apps out there that help you see which of your staff or children are texting. Let’s take a few moments to look at few text monitoring apps and their features.
Best Apps to Find Out Who Is Texting
FlexiSpy is a powerful monitoring app with more than 150 features which allow you to monitor smartphones, including spying on SMS.
With FlexiSpy’s Instant Message Monitoring feature, you can read SMS, MMS, Emails and messages sent via social media (Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Line, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Snapchat, Google Hangout, WeChat and iMessage).
FlexiSpy also allows you to send fake SMS and delete text messages containing certain keywords.
Other Flexispy Features:
● Remote Control: FlexiSpy allows you to access the device remotely and perform several actions including rebooting, location tracking and remote wiping.
● Call Interception: You can listen to live calls and record them, and also view call logs or even spy on Facetime calls.
● Media Access: FlexiSpy allows you to view all the media contained on the monitored device and give lets you perform additional actions on those media.
The app is available for Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, and Nokia Symbian.
With WebWatcher’s simple, yet intuitive dashboard, it is easy to manage, protect and monitor any supported smartphone. It doesn’t require jailbreaking for iOS devices and it cannot be removed by tech savvy kids or employees.
With WebWatcher, you can see text messages and iMessages, including those that have been deleted after the last iCloud backup. You can also view sent or received WhatsApp messages and Kik Messages.
Other WebWatcher Features:
● Call logs: This feature lets you monitor all incoming, outgoing and missed calls and the times the took place. You also see the call during and time as well as the contact details of the person on the other side.
● Image Recording: WebWatcher lets you save whatever image that is stored on the phone being monitored. You can also track the photo to determine if it has been deleted or what platform it has been shared on.
WebWatcher is available on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X.
mSpy stand for Mobile Spy. It provides you with a look inside every incoming or outgoing text message (and more) on the monitored phone. The data is uploaded straight into the cloud and interpreted into information which can be accessed from anywhere using your account.
mSpy allows you to read messages from social messaging apps including Skype, iMessage, WhatsApp, Viber and Facebook.
mSpy allows you to read sent or received text messages in addition to extra information, even when they’re deleted.
● Internet Filtering: mSpy’s Internet Filter monitors and filters unsafe websites in real time.
mSpy is available on WIndows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
Best Apps to Find Out Who Is Texting, which one will you go with?