Flexispy is a very modern mobile spy software that can be used to monitor data, texts, calls and messages for ultimate parental or business control. With a wide suite of features, Flexispy is fast becoming one of the best data monitoring software products designed for mobile out there today.
In this review, we take an in-depth look at what makes this monitoring software special, and give details on how it stands out from the crowds of other monitoring services available online.
Flexispy Review 2016
Money Back Guarantee: 10 days
Price: fr. $68 monthly, $99 quarterly and $149 yearly
This software comes with a wide range of different features, but it’s best parts have been listed below. Flexispy focuses on three different pillars – child protection/parental control, employee monitoring and relationship spy.
- Monitor all messages – find out what is being said to or by your child, significant other or employees. Text messages, IM messages FlexiSpy has an impressive list of message monitoring.
- Track Location – Track the location of those you are monitoring 24/7 through the advanced user friendly monitoring dashboard.
- Alerts – SIM card change alerts, contact alerts and more.
- Save and keep logs – Keep track of everything said and done by employees, children, or partners and those they are communicating with incredibly easily via the dashboard controls.
There are many benefits to using Flexispy, and in this review we take a look at the benefits provided for the three main pillars we discussed previously.
Parental benefits – Smartphones and tablets are great pieces of technology, but they give our children access to a wide world of dangers and troubles that your children may not understand how to avoid. Giving your child untethered access to internet and instant messaging is almost like sending them out on their own into the big wide world, but with parental controls and monitoring you can make sure that everything is contained within a safe environment.
Business benefits – Hiring employees can be a very expensive process, and without monitoring their smartphone activity there is no way of knowing how much time (and money) they are wasting on the job by visiting websites or messaging friends and family from their phone whilst working. By monitoring their smartphone activity you can keep track of who is sticking to their work and who isn’t.
There are many great features packed into this phone monitoring software that make it a strong competitor against today’s top alternatives.
If you are unsure what communication is being had between your child or employer, a simple call monitoring tool can be used to track their call logs for ingoing and outgoing calls. Track time stamps and monitor when and where calls are being taken.
Like many phone monitoring suites, this software does come with extensive text monitoring. Monitor sent and received SMS messages, archive texts and browse through all messages sent in the past.
As well as a strong, reliably text monitoring tool, this software has a range of instant message monitoring tools to give you all the details on the messages being sent outside of the message app. Many people have dropped sending texts to use free IM apps, so a decent instant message monitor service should be a part of every good smartphone monitoring app.
FlexiSpy let you monitor the following IM (Instant Messages) chats
- Facebook / Facebook Messenger
- Blackberry PIN
- Yahoo Messenger
If your child or employer is acting up, keep track of their location data – see their previous locations and take a look at where they are right now.
The expansive dashboard that comes alongside this software has over 150 different tools, some of which have already been suggested. Whilst others are available on other services, the large majority of them are unique to this software.
Listen In on Calls (Included in the Extreme Version)
As an example, with this software you can listen in to calls in real time to see what is being said instead of a conversation. If call logs aren’t giving a good enough picture, you can easily listen to calls to get information that would otherwise not be shared through messages or call logs.
Other features included in the Extreme Version:
- Control Microphone and Camera
- Spoofing Tools
- Password Cracker
Why FlexiSpy Is Worth Picking Up
If you are serious about using the very best mobile monitoring software out there, this software is definitely at the top, and it’s feature packed dashboard easily sets it apart from many other competitors.
Whilst lots of other services do offer similar tools to this software, you’ll find it very difficult to find a dashboard that is as streamlined and effective as the one found within the software we are reviewing today.
There is no doubt that this software provides incredibly easy tools that anybody can get to grips with, and it still has a wide range of other tools that make it one of the most feature-filled solutions currently available today.
What Is Missing?
Feature wise the only thing that we can possibly point out is the lack of some alert settings. With this software you can set some alerts but not area alerts for example.
Phone number on their website, we do miss that.
This software supports a wide range of different mobile operating systems, and they can all be managed from one device. This software can support iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, certain Blackberry smartphones, and certain Nokia smartphones.
Products FlexiSpy Offer
Certain features, such as the spy call, and the smartphone password cracker, are offered as standalone tools, and they do not come with the premium toolset for each operating system.
There are two main products offered, FlexiSpy Premium and FlexiSpy Extreme, when it comes to monitoring smartphones. The Extreme version includes everything offered.
Each OS is packaged into a different product, and standalone features.
Below, we have listed the different packages that this software offers.
- Android – Spy on Android mobile phones and tablets.
- iPhone Tracker – Spy on iPhone using the iPhone tracker
- Blackberry – Spy on Blackberry 7.x smartphones
- Nokia – Spy on Nokia Symbian Belle
There are two products offered:
- Premium $149/year ($12.42/month if you break it down)
- Extreme $349/year ($29/month if you break it down)
Update November 2014
FlexiSpy now offer monthly and quarterly payment as well.
- $68 monthly and $99 for 3 months for premium version.
- $199 for 3 moths for extreme version.
You can compare the products here, go to the bottom of the page and click compare products.
They also offer products for
- Apple iPad – An exclusive iPad spy tool – they have a deal right now for $149/year
- Android password cracker – This tool will help you crack email passwords like gmail and hotmail. It will also crack application passwords like Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more on Android devices – $49.99/month if you get this product only.
- Apple password cracker – Crack passwords on iPhone and iPad. Example passwords that can be cracked are iCloud, Mac, Hotmail, Facebook, Yahoo, Linked In and more – $49.99/month if you get this product only.
- FlexiRECORD – Record calls and spy on calls through your PC.
How To Set It Up
Pros and Cons
- Features – this is a feature packed product.
- Price – it is a really good price if you break it down to its monthly cost.
- Dashboard – easy to use and easy on the eyes.
- Like most monitoring software you do have to jailbreak or root the smartphone if this is not done already.
- The marketing on their website seem to invade privacy.
- The upgrade is pricy.
FlexiSpy offer live support and a ticket center, you can also email them at email@example.com. There is no visible phone number on their website to call them.
This is a program that has been on the market since 2004, great features to a great price. The upgrade to Extreme is a little pricy so it depends on if you need those features. Over all this is a product that stands out.
Money Back Guarantee: 10 days
Price: fr. $68 monthly, $99 quarterly and $149 yearly
+Regarding relationship spying – We are doing an objective FlexiSpy review. Depending on the laws in each state or country, it may be illegal to go through someone’s cell phone that you do not own.